- British Pearl Association Logo/Insurance badge for your website and other promotional material plus a formal certificate for presentation in your store and at events.
- A dedicated listing in the BPA member directory with direct links to your website.
- A shop presence option for designer and full members with unlimited product listings in the Odissa B2C Jewellery marketplace. Associate members have the option to list in the B2B platform, Odissa Wholesale. (Handmade only in the Odissa consumer site ie. no imported or mass produced items)
- Enhance your professional credibility and visibility.
- Promotion of your latest collections across our social media channels and promotion of your press releases in our news section.
- Advertise products and services on our website.
- Affiliate programme – The BPA affiliate program allows you the chance to make money by sending traffic to our site.
- The benefit of being part of an active community of pearl and jewellery professionals. Diverse membership with a huge amount of knowledge and experience.
- The British Pearl Association works hard for the prosperity of it’s membership, including a special commitment to support young British jewellery designers.
- Build relationships and interaction between fellow professionals.
A VOICE FOR INDUSTRY- REPRESENTATION
- We listen to our members and act as a voice for our industry. We have a strong leadership and a growing membership.
- We gain access to exclusive industry interviews with experts.
- We have built close relationships/links with other Associations, industry experts and insiders.
- Strategic and partnership engagement approach.
- Protecting consumer confidence in the pearl industry.
- Prompt access to latest news and updates.
- Regular e-newsletter.
- Support and unique business opportunities to help you develop your business.
SAVINGS AND DISCOUNTS
- We negotiate exclusive savings and discounts from numerous supplier partners such as Cooksongold, T H March and GETi Laser engraving, saving our members hundreds of pounds every year, perfect for exhibiting at trades shows, fairs or exhibitions. (More partners being added continually)
- Platinum and Pearl subscriptions include Products and Public Liability (PPL) insurance cover up to £5M provided by The Guild of Jewellery Designers – suitable for designer/makers exhibiting at craft fairs and working from home or a small studio. Sales to USA and Canada included – excludes Limited companies and sales from dedicated retail premises where the member has their name on the lease.
- Details of the GoJD PPL policy summary details