1. To maintain the highest level of personal integrity, honesty and business ethics (best practice).
2. To comply with all Government laws and regulations relating to the jewellery, watch and related industries.
3. To support and abide by the objectives of the British Pearl Association and this Code of Ethics.
ETHICS AND STANDARDS
4. To provide a standard of product and service of the highest possible quality commensurate with price.
5. To support and encourage the development of young British jewellery designers in our community.
6. To provide knowledgeable and competent expertise and clearly indicate the true quality of products offered for sale.
7. To adhere to sound business practices and thus ensure continuing service to customers and suppliers alike.
8. To refrain from all forms of design copyright and trademark infringement.
9. To refrain from trading in conflict diamonds.
10. To give consumers the ability to make an informed choice when purchasing pearls.